Friday 3 January 2014

Yellow were the flowers on 'my grave' (this carries on from my writing The Crucifixion)

 
 
Yellow Were The Flowers On 'My Grave'
(this carries on from my writing The Crucifixion)

Channelled through Pat Grabham 



 

 
Yellow were the flowers on 'my grave': Indeed, so many hues, fragrances, types were placed there by all manner of people: My family, friends, people I had met and who never forgot and you know even strangers too stopped and put flowers at my last resting place.

But apart from that many spirits from many spheres placed something there with their love but which were unseen to earthly eyes for another dimension did they belong and so my child so many 'layers' you could say were there of one flower or another and it was indeed beautiful beyond compare to behold the love and warmth felt by so many spirits and more than once you know I see again the scene as it was all those years ago.

A great many Angels you know danced on my grave and that was a sign of great love and not at all as some on earth would think but these Angels how beautiful they looked and what incredible sounds came from within and even today there is always an Angel or two at my last resting place.

Many animals came and looked as if to show they knew I was there and how sad it was on occasions to hear so much weeping and wailing and to see such sorrow.

Butterflies and doves flew past so many times and how it warmed my heart even more to see all 'My Father's creatures' at one with me in death just as they had been in life.

Lastly but not least that same Star that foretold of my birth was there at my death. But you know my child all that was pre-ordained for I knew before I was born the way it was to be and the ending too was known for that you know had to be for so very many reasons which go back deep within me.

 
For one day long before that time long ago My Father and me we were talking as usual and My Father said to me: 

'The time has come My Son - for your destiny to lay down those foundations that will never die and even though something within Me dies you and I know that there is no going back' and I looked up with such sorrow for a moment with the realisation of what was to come but My Father said:

'You my dearly beloved Son will never be alone for always there will be an Angel or two by your side and so very often you will see them when back on earth and they will comfort and soothe you and be as one with you as always forever more those Angels so they are yours and will be a part of your great legacy and will give great light and inspiration to many souls, in very many visions, for you will all shine with such light and beauty and great love of which the world has never seen before or will not see again quite as they will with the three of you".

'You will have many loved ones My Son who will think the world of you and it will also be true more than one brother will die for you but after your passing with the certain belief and faith in Me, in your wisdom and knowledge and infinite compassion: Many after them will lay down their lives strengthening even more 'The Legacy you left' - just as also it has already been spoken of.

There will be one brother My Son you will be closest to of all and the affinity between the two of you will forever live on as once again so it has been ordained but we both know those last few days will be painful indeed and the knowledge My Son of what will be will at times lie heavily on you for indeed no man has or will carry a heavier burden of his own free-will but enough of this for you are to go to the one who has been chosen (called Mary) and she has been prepared from many lives before and your father (Joseph) and you will be so close and they will you know often hear My Voice as Mary and Joseph have been chosen to play their part in history'.

'You My Son know the age your death it will take as I could not let you go on any longer knowing that which was to come. A part of Me and My Angels will be empty My Son till once more you are back again and My world will seem right once more'.


1980’s

 



No comments:

Post a Comment