Wednesday 8 January 2014

From out of the void I spoke, from out of nothing I came: From nowhere to everywhere thus did I emerge and Eternal Life so it began

 
 
 
From out of the void I spoke, from out of nothing I came:
From nowhere to everywhere thus did I emerge and Eternal Life so it began.
Channelled through Pat Grabham
 


From out of the void I spoke, from out of nothing I came: from nowhere to everywhere thus did I emerge and eternal life so it began. For I was the first born from my tree of eternal life; as I am that root, that base, and all other life are the branches and how my beloved ones they vary so. Thick branches emerging containing lighter – thinner branches and so on and on till a tiny fragile piece from my tree so it lies, for within all these branches are many and varied forms of all spirit life. Some are beautiful beyond compare, a joy and delight to behold for they are as man, woman, I chose to be to enable them to fulfil their destiny.

Others are the opposite, they have strayed far from my light and how my heart aches with the inner pain that I know will come not because I wish it but because their soul needs it for life and love must come full circle before any blossoms will begin to show and that my dear friends is everything that those branches one day are beautiful indeed, full of blossom and a delight to all for then and only then, man, woman, so they are free – just as I did decree.

But you know even today as I look around - my tree of eternal life has far to go for those blossoms are much less than the bare branches so a long way still must all life travel but being forever helped and cared for, guided too, by my beautiful blooms in my heavenly worlds, for spirits you know they see others blossoming indeed in full bloom and thus something stirs deep within for man, woman, are at that moment in tune with me and a glimmer of light so it does grow and if nurtured lovingly will forever progress till one day in a world and later worlds far away will be a tree on its own with blossoms all therein.

So a day you see comes when there is only beauty and great joy for all spirit it looks out to a world in full bloom, of love, concern, devotion too, for all the world has been born anew to what once was so many cycles and circles ago and the joy you know is mine indeed to see tree after tree in perfect bloom.

But I worry not for I know all love will come back, faith and care so it will return for alas only in these ways can some souls learn and indeed listen to what their inner consciousness yearns for. However a long way must a lost spirit travel for I you know am only found and remembered at a certain point on that path back home towards the Sun, that source of all life, likewise Myself too.

But here is where even more tests so they come for just to be there can seem quite easy for it is the staying that takes constant love and devotion for there are even more temptations once knowledge begins to be gained for man, woman, are tested to use this or that for their own purposes and to forget the past and my children how sad it has been how so many have failed; they followed that voice but time and love so it heals all wounds as always to all life so our love is shown.

To be on that path means a man, woman must not judge, indeed they dare not for they know many are the unseen ways not known to them; all they need concern themselves with is ‘have I done my best to help another to become even more blessed’ for with my example something is left behind and that bridge of love goes ever on higher and higher in ever wonderful glory till our two spirits they are as one.

For that is the purpose of man and woman’s life here to help God and to serve all humanity, all spirits too; the poor and weak, the rich and unkind, for all are a part of God, for they too came from God’s seeds and will be reunited one day as they are in tune with the Creator and have risen; growing ever more devoted in life after life after life.

Thus all God’s tests have been overcome for the two you see so they are as one and will forever be for whatever the Creator asked that spirit has done, all the good and loving actions undertaken through all the spheres, planes, planets, stars, galaxies which have existed and will be through the innumerable ages still to come and then further onwards into worlds not yet known but which are as a thought within the Divine Mind of the Creator.

So it is and will be, Amen, from God and His Son - peace, love, happiness to all.

17 April, 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment