Saturday 18 January 2014

The Seven Symbols


  

The Seven Symbols


Channelled through Pat Grabham

 
'The seven symbols my children are a vast great subject. They have been since the beginning: At the end of each era, each life: At each new beginning and ultimately they are a part of you all – as you will find as you search for more, for did you not see them once before, a long time ago my children – yes’?

‘Why seven signs you may ask: Why seven colours? What is the purpose of each symbol some of you want to know: The time is not right yet for it all to be explained: Although one day you will know more for do you all not have a symbol of your own that is forever a part of you.?

‘Do you wonder if each life lived is guided and charted by one of those symbols? Does not that affect one’s life? Yes. Do you feel my children you’ve gone through them all? Are you now complete? Even though that knowledge is buried so deep – do not weep for it is all there you know and has been since the beginning of time: Did you not see any Masters’ my children at that moment of life – did you do you think see more? Did you hear music from out of the stillness – such a beautiful sound:? A flute playing, perhaps - an angel and a harp:? The utter tranquility and beauty, purity and love – all were there at the beginning of time were they not.?

‘Do you think you and your Maker met each other once that time my children so very long ago? Would you have liked just the two of you and then you would have met us all…. Is that not so my children? For you see dear ones we’ve all met before you know from the very beginning – that first spark of life; do you not find that easy I’m sure to know we have all met before’?

‘Have I not said I know you well: I’ve watched you all grow and what joy now my children I see before me for you know you’ve all met many times before: You grew together: You all learnt from each other: And what about your other teacher my friends – do you not know you met before – so many lives, all those times long gone: Was there not a reason do you not think? Or perhaps that’s not so you feel:? Or perhaps he was there at the very beginning, for was he not there amongst us all as we sat with all of you? (Yes)?

‘We will leave that to you shall we not. Blessings to all of you our dearly beloved ones.’

‘God bless you all each and every day.’

‘Amen.’

12th July, 1983.




No comments:

Post a Comment