Thursday 21 August 2014

I stand at the threshold of the past (written some years ago)



 
 
 
I stand at the threshold of the past
(written some years ago)
By Pat Grabham 


 

I stand at the threshold of the past, yet not so, the present is now, yet the future is the past – all is as one – time has no relevance to my old soul and the souls of my Dhuman family.

I see those aspects all too infrequent, and how my soul misses all that once was, but at that right time, no barrier will exist – just that oneness between me and them – my family from the beginning of time.

My Circle does not weep for me, just I for it, for it is a far off memory of dreams fulfilled of ages past, and of my heritage and my homeland; long have I journeyed away from that place and people who are at one with all that I am, since that time in those days of old, when we all were at one in perfect harmony with the Sun.

The Sun enveloped us daily in its brightness and love, illuminating us in our thoughts, hopes and deeds.

 

 

Pat Grabham

Some years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment