Thursday 16 January 2014

Take my hand that is always there for I do so care

 
 
 
 
Take my hand that is always there for I do so care
 
Channelled through Pat Grabham



Take my hand that is always there for I do so care. Take courage and strength from my love for thee as together we go forward with He.

What steps you take so once did I; what words you hear, so also heard I; Those things you see long ago - I saw too. For I have walked, seen and heard all that which man, woman, will or has known for did I not pave the way for all people to walk down and for humankind to realise every path has been lived before in many ways.

For did not Our Father once walk that way for He would not let anyone walk where He had not been; travel or go through aspects unbeknown to Him. For we all one day will follow His Dream as I attempted to show by my life lived on Earth long ago.

The road is indeed long and at times painful and can be at moments lonely too as all who walked felt that at times; but they all came through each and every one. All those Masters who have led the way to enable the world to get to today and tomorrow.

Who will lead them then? Many will - or how else will humankind pass those tests that have been pre-set by God Himself – world with end.

Amen.

9 January, 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment