Friday 29 August 2014

Each man, woman, must steer their own ship (written 4 November, 1983)






Each man, woman, must steer their own ship
(written 4 November, 1983)
 
By Pat Grabham


Each man, woman, must steer their own ship, ride the crest of each wave, as they return to that Divine Godhead from whence they came; albeit a long and laborious and at times a painful journey set in so many incarnations, in so many different spheres of times, countries, continents – so much of which is steeped in history, that if they were allowed to see all of themselves, they would indeed get a great cultural shock.

Was I that man, woman, child? Yes, I remember that time so well as if it were yesterday, but how long was that – 300 years – 700 years, but I can see exactly who and what I was and what influences played an important part in my life, or on my soul’s development one could say.

How fascinating to see back into my past at my then hopes and dreams, sadness and sorrow, laughter and tears, and how I have changed so these last few lives, and now I seem to have nothing in common with that person, 300 years ago. If it was not shown to me here with that Divine Presence by my side I would never have believed that was me.

Surely we must all learn to be less dogmatic in our opinions, less forceful in our approach, and the willing recipient of change, of progress, of spiritual growth, for this latter must and has to change or we would be back in the dark ages once more, but what a joy when this is realised, those limitless possibilities and probabilities of all manner of life unveiling before one’s very eyes, even as now I tread the Earth; I, I am glad to say am a captive spectator, listener, and nothing is too much trouble to try to understand, to learn and thus grow, for all of those dreams go to my very soul, and which even I am as yet not fully aware, but you in your Infinite Wisdom and Divine Intelligence know me much more than I at times seem to know myself, and so it surely comes as no surprise my beloved friends at the way I have reacted to everything.

To being aware, to knowing you are there has indeed added to my inner peace and contentment, and given me so many more spiritual aspirations which needed a jolt or two I feel for they had become hidden and were not so prevalent as now, but how I thank you one and all for the patience and love of unselfish devotion to help me and my soul – the two of which are so entwined, on its way back to that Source of all Life and power, peace and love – of perfect harmony, at one with it all, in tune to the tiniest movement that exists, and up towards that affinity with the highest and greatest goals of all, aims, hopes, aspirations of perfect at-one-ment with The Father, as from now surely so it must be, for to take a backward step cannot now happen, and so my path is set is it not, following those wise ones from long, long ago, and who possibly have been with me over many lives helping and inspiring, leading and testing, as onward my soul it has grown; sometimes perhaps taking forever to break free from chains that held me, although always I know you had faith or belief or whatever you would call it – in myself becoming ‘attuned’ eventually.

Is it not so my friends, all of us owe you and spirits like you so much more than can possibly at this stage even be thought let alone put into words, and your joy is the realisation that yet another soul has reached a certain stage, and how I know that warms all your hearts, just as it does mine, and through all the many spheres of life hereafter may I follow you, as somehow I know God and you are one, just as you’ve been from the beginning, worlds without end, and we would have it no other way.

Thank you, amen.

Pat Grabham

14 November, 1983.




No comments:

Post a Comment