Wednesday 16 April 2014

Forget-me-not my friend - I AM Archangel Michael




Forget-me-not my friend – I AM Archangel Michael

Forget-me-not my friend – I AM Archangel Michael, for as you know we go back to those very early days when we lived within the Radiance of the Spiritual Sun. Our lives then were very much entwined, for your Ray and Mine complimented each others’ beautifully; the blues were stunning and their vibrations and hues were adored by all.

Over the many aeons of time, as Earth life began very much later, the closeness we shared became a vague memory, but during your many dreams and higher astral travelling we have met again on a regular basis. This has brought you to where you are now my dear one – able to acknowledge that great love, bond and affinity we have shared. You as a Ray Child and I, with my own Legions of Light – we do indeed go back aeons to when the worlds were new and innocent.

Many more Archangels came into being long after the few of us from those far off days, until, today, we are vast in numbers; great is our pathway we have been given to assist all life, both divine, human, and all aspects of existence in all the many worlds and planes of being.

As you absorb and concentrate on my Blue Flame, and as I hold the Flame of Truth, Protection and Love aloft, it is there freely available with great love to all, for I am but a thought away, a prayer, a dream.

Each person has their own special relationship with me and my other Archangels, just as each person’s note sounds on the ether with their own unique vibration, so too is our personal love and connection, emotions - are there as the Earth’s energies are greatly enhanced, Gaia releases its bonds which have held the children of Earth behind those veils of rebirth.

Yes, dearest one, even Gaia now needs to set free its children, to enable her to ascend, as was always envisaged many aeons ago.

The Ray of Origin plays an important and essential part in a soul’s many incarnations as it journeys through space and time, through other spheres of being, as that vibration and blueprint has a major part to play in that soul’s incarnation.

Try and remember those times we so lovingly spent together so long ago as we were bathed in the Radiance of the Spiritual Sun; the Sun enveloped us in those Great Rays of the Creator, and we heard the Voice of the Godhead, talked and communicated with God The Father-Mother-Son, and you, as did others, listened and were made aware of your destiny as the aeons would unfold into future ages.

It is time now my beloved one to take up that mantle and to go forward in remembrance to that which was chosen by The Creator for you as a child of the Aquamarine Ray and Circle.

Hear in your day and night my words as I imprint them onto and into your consciousness, so that the roads ahead are not lonely for I walk by your side today as I have through the many centuries, and yes, into those very early years in our beloved Ancient Atlantis and Venus.

I AM Archangel Michael.

4 April, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment